- Söderlund, K. and Hultman, E. ATP content in single fibres from human skeletal muscle after electrical stimulation and during recovery. Acta Physiol.Scand. 139:459-466, 1990.
- Greenhaff, P.L., Ren, J.M., Söderlund, K., and Hultman, E. Energy metabolism in single human fibers during contraction without and with epinephrine infusion. Am.J.Physiol. 260 (23):E 713-E 718, 1991.
- Söderlund, K. and Hultman, E. ATP and phosphocreatine changes in single human muscle fibers after intense electrical stimulation. Am.J.Physiol. 261 (24):E 737-E 741, 1991.
- Wibom, R., Söderlund, K., Hultman, E., and Lundin, A. A Luminometric Method for the Determination of ATP and Phosphocreatine in Single Human Skeletal Muscle Fibres. J.Biolum.Chemilum. 6:123-129, 1991.
- Söderlund, K., Greenhaff, P.L., and Hultman, E. Energy metabolism in type I and type II human muscle fibres during short term electrical stimulation at different frequencies. Acta Physiol.Scand. 144:15-22, 1992.
- Greenhaff, P.L., Söderlund, K., Ren, J.M., and Hultman, E. Energy metabolism in single human muscle fibres during intermittment contraction with occluded circulation. J.Physiol. 460:443-453, 1993.
- Greenhaff PL, Nevill M-E, Söderlund K, Bodin K, Boobis LH, Williams C and Hultman E. The metabolic responses of human type I and II muscle fibres during maximal treadmill sprinting. J Physiol, 478. 1: 149-155, 1994.
- Sahlin Kent, Söderlund Karin, Tonkonogi Mikael and Hirakoba Koji. Phosphocreatine content in single fibres of human muscle after sustained submaximal exercise. Am. J. Physiol. 273 (Cell Physiol. 42): C172-C178, 1997.
- Krustrup P, K Söderlund, M Mohr, J González-Alonso & J Bangsbo. Recruitment of
fibre types and quadriceps muscle portions during repeated, intense knee-extensor exercise in humans. Pflugers Arch. 2004.
- Krustrup P, K Söderlund, M Mohr & J Bangsbo. Slow-twitch fiber glycogen depletion elevates moderate-exercise fast-twitch fiber activity and O2 uptake.
Med Sci Sports Exerc. Jun;36(6):973-82, 2004.
- Krustrup P, K Söderlund, M Mohr & J Bangsbo. The slow component of oxygen uptake during intense, sub-maximal exercise in man is associated with additional fibre recruitment.
Pflugers Arch. Mar;447(6):855-66, 2004.
- Stuart R Gray, Karin Söderlund, Richard A Ferguson. ATP and phosphocreatine utilization in single human muscle fibres during the development of maximal power output at elevated muscle temperatures. Journal of Sports Sciences, 26 (7) 701-707, 2008.
- Krustrup P, Secher NH , Relu MU, Hellsten Y, Karin Söderlund and Jens Bangsbo.
Neuromuscular blockade of slow twitch muscle fibres elevates muscle oxygen uptake
and energy turnover during submaximal exercise in humans. J Physiology, dec 15;586
(Pt 24) 6037-6048 2008.
- Krustrup P, Söderlund K, Relu M.U, Ferguson R.A, Bangsbo J. Heterogeneous recruitment of quadriceps muscle portions and fibre types during moderate intensity knee-extensor exercise:effect of thigh occlusion. Scand J Med Sci Sports 19:576-584, 2009.