VAT only applies to Sweden and countries within the European Union. When ordering from within EU a correct VAT number has to be included, so that VAT will not be charged.
All orders should be emailed to email@example.com or via biothema.com. Please specify:
• Contact person, including telephone number and e-mail address.
• Delivery address and receiving person, if any.
• Invoice address
• Purchase order number or any other reference.
• VAT number, if within the European Union.
Orders are normally processed, shipped and invoiced within two working days.
An order confirmation will be sent to the contact person. Please check the details on the order confirmation.
We charge through invoice 30 days net for existing customers. First time customers pay in advance based on a pro forma invoice.
We have chosen to cooperate with the following freight companies.
• Fedex and DPD, for deliveries within Sweden and for heavy parcels within Europe.
• FedEx and TNT for deliveries within Europe and Asia
• FedEx for deliveries to North and South America.
Cost of freight will be added to the invoice. BioThema only charges the exact cost of freight. Custom clearance is to be arranged and paid for by the customer.
If you would like to use your customer account numbers at TNT or FedEx please state so in the order.